Departure Point (Lower Loop Tour): Hotels B&Bs, VRBO’s in Cody and Wapiti and guest ranches from Cody, Wyoming to Yellowstone’s – East Entrance
Departure Point (Wildlife &Nature Tour): Cody Wyoming only. If you are staying outside of Cody, you must arrange a pickup location (Walmart is preferred)
Free round-trip transportation only from Cody, Wyoming hotels B&B, VRBO’s
Please provide your pickup location when you make your reservation.
Please be ready and waiting in front of Your hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Maximum group size is 9 people. Window seat for each person.
- All Tours begin at 6am with hotel pickups beginning at 5:45am
- Please bring a National Parks Pass if you have one (not required for entry)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of easy walking is involved
- Yellowstone National Park Regulations require visitors to maintain a distance of 25 yards (23 meters) from all wildlife and 100 yards (96 meters) from bears and wolves.
Cancellation Policy (WORRY FREE BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY)
- You can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.
INCLUDED IN TOUR
- Door to Door guide service from Cody WY, (From all Cody Hotels and guest ranches and lodges to the east gate of Yellowstone)
- Park entrance fee (please bring your national parks pass if you have one)
- Comfortable travel in a 15 passenger Ford Transit high top van (9 adults maximum per tour). Everyone has a window seat.
- High quality binoculars available for each guest
- Spotting scope (20×60) on board
- Continental breakfast, juices, snacks and waters
- Bag Lunch (Sandwich, chips, fruit, desert)
NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR
- Tips and gratuities for your guide (15% is standard)
What to bring on your tour:
- Appropriate clothing for the season (even during summer mornings it can be cold (30 to 40 degrees F)
- camera and/or video
- sunscreen and chap stick
- sturdy comfortable walking shoes
- charging cord for your cell phone (plug-in chargers available in van)
- National Parks Pass (if you have one)
Experience Yellowstone Tours is owned and operated by Franzfoto Nature & Wildlife Photography with Yellowstone National Park CUA permit #13-144 US DOT 2907388